June 6, 2008

Raipur – Nagpur Superfast

After the long vacations of four years ended (this statement is according to the status message of some of my friends over G-talk) and I cam back home it was quite a relief. I had only 8 days to spend with my Mom and Dad. It was there anniversary also on 10th May and then had to leave for Bangalore. I went Raipur with Mom and Dad. It was almost after a year I went there. It is always great fun in Badi mummy’s place (We call it Quarter). Whenever I am in quarter I am in my high spirits, and this is since very childhood. We ordered a Black Forest cake for the anniversary and went Mezbaan for dinner. It is a nice Garden restaurant and with 16 people it is bound to be fun. I had hell lot of things there. But I had to get up in the morning at 5AM to catch my train to Nagpur. I had to fly to Bangalore from Nagpur. I got up shaved, took bath and got ready to go to meet my beloved and dearest friends in Nagpur. Anu and Bharti, there is something damn special about these sisters, they are and will be my greatest buddies. I reached Nagpur and Rohit, Bharti and Anu were there to pick me up. We went Haldiram's to get some sweets and then reached KT Nagar in Santosh Kumar Uncle’s apartment. A nice cozy house, which always remains lively. Uncle and Banti greeted me. Aunty finished her pooja and came out to meet me. I was seeing uncle after 7 years and aunty after 4 years. The last time I met her was when I was to join Engineering and now I was an engineer. Aunty seems very much like my Badi Mummy and Uncle like Bade papa. They both are very good human beings. And they started doing what they are best in, Hosting. Yes, Bharti prepared Pizza and then Anu brought some chips, Kachori and cold drinks and all of them started to bug me to eat. Aunty was preparing Chicken Biryani in the kitchen. Had lots of chat with kanha and banti, they both are really kool guys. They believe in having fun in whatever they do. I like such people. I was exploring their home and talking of various things. We had lunch and then again after lunch aunty packed Nariyal Ke Laddu and some Bhujia for me in a box. I don’t know how the time passed and we reached Airport. And as the trio did me last time when I was there, this time also they took me to the Archies store and loaded me with gifts. The trio which came to pick me also dropped me to the airport. And I boarded Dhakkan (Deccan) to Bangalore. Thinking again of what has just happened, something I was leaving behind, I know very well what it was….

No comments: