January 17, 2010

I am a busy bee now


Yeah, its quite evident from my blog. Although now I have a domain of my own and am working on it, but my life has become so damn happening and so many things have happened in last few months that my sweet blog didn't find any time for posts. No more dilly dallying from now.

We are already in 2010, and last year went with a sonic speed for me. I think this is one of the worst things you experience after passing out from Engineering college, that the years pass so damn fast. It has been a very nice year for me, full of trips and excursions. Started with Trek in Bandhavgarh with family, then I went Kasauli, Delhi, Harihareshwar (unforgettable Konkan trip), Lonavala, Cricket Matches at Aksa Beach, Shifted to Bangalore, Port Blair, Havelock Island, Pondicherry, my home sweet home and then ended the year with old friends and celebrated the best ever New Year eve. The year was also good for my tummy which always longs for good food. It processed lots of Konkani food last year, and for sure has become a fan of Mallu cuisine. With its love for Sea food increasing exponentially, I feel feeding it with the same in the coming year will be good for me.

Some resolutions for the coming year as usual, expecting some huge turnarounds this year and more over wish it to be most fruitful for the entire world and praying for happiness for everyone. Have a great 2010 !!!!

No comments: