April 23, 2009

OG OG, Lojee, Padho jee

Well folks this post is for a contest entry and originally belongs to only gizmos, but you will enjoy reading it.

"I always feel jealous of my dog when the beautiful girls next door play with him and I stand there watching. The bugger even goes to their home whenever he likes and plays with them. I would love to be that dog if i am reincarnated. For now I have found this amazing device that would get me close to them, at-least virtually :P.

The pet’s eye view digital camera takes pics every 1,5 or 5 minutes. Just hang it to your pet’s neck and let him roam around while the camera takes pics of what your pet has been upto. It has an 8MB internal memory (not expandable, unfortunately) that stores your pics. It is a plug-and-play device, has a USB rechargable lithium-ion battery and is PC and Mac compatible."

Phew, interesting, isn't it??.
Now if you too want this lovely and so very useful gadget then drop a comment, and either me or my dear friend Annkur may be of help to you.

9 comments:

Rahil Dhunna said...

hehe
Does James Bond knows about this?
Can we train him to steal exam papers?
and can you send the pics he took?

Rahil Dhunna said...

hehe
Does James Bond knows about this?
Can we train him to steal exam papers?
and can you send the pics he took?

Unknown said...

He he lol, guyz seems like you got some work to do on your dog first.

I would rather gift this thing to the gals dog ;) (provided the dog comes to my place often)

Max said...

Looks like some 007 training you are getting prepared of, so who had this amazing idea. I must say "Girl Next Door" movie would have lot simplified had someone had thought of it before :P

great one :)

Unknown said...

We should be sure enuf that there are no bitches in gals room, otherwise it becomes something else #$%&@

by the way...its cost???

SHANKY said...

uuuhhhhh....ummmaaa me too want dat gadget bhai...hey infact u shud sponsor me dat one!!

Unknown said...

i guess this is useful only for guys..it has no use for gals right..or i ll say give it indian police..so dat dey can use it for some productive work..he he..

Aditya`s take said...

pevert, creative and an amazing concept ! :D

bluesoulcurry said...

Cool Gadget...but it must havin' some serious purpose too.