April 21, 2009

In love with Kala Khatta

After watching the video of the song "Aksa beach ghuma doon" I was very excited to be there when I first landed in Mumbai, as it is pretty close to the place where I stay in Mumbai. With a plan to spend a saturday evening just playing football in the beach, and having the stills of the clear water beach with babes like Pri Chops from the video song in mind, we went Aksa beach. The way was not very long as its just some 3 -3.5 Kms from our apartment. We reached Aksa beach and could hear some noises from the Arabian Sea. As we neared the beach I could see the filth and dirt lying all over and the stalls of Bhelpuri, Barf ka gola , Bhutta, Panipuri etc. But I was certainly disappointed as the beach was quite dirty and the white sand as you could see in the video, was actually quite black, even the water was muddy and at the shore you can even find articles such as slippers, socks, cans etc. in the water. Only later I came to know, as was suspected, that the song was actually shot at some beach in Thailand. Well to come over the disappointment, we started playing football. It was fun. And the sun was about to set, without missing any opportunity I clicked a few pics. Whatever be the condition of the beach, but the Sunset there is very beautiful.

After we finshed our game we went to have the extremly famous Kala Khatta flavor of Barf ka Gola, and believe me you will just love that. It is too good, I had it for the first time, but would love to have it again and again. I also thought that one of the lines in the song Aksa beach "Chacha ki chai pila doon aa chalti kya?" can be replaced with "Tujhe Kala Khatta khila doon, aa chalti kya?". I am certainly a Kala Khatta fan now and if you haven't had it, then just go and have and thank me for telling you this.

No comments: