April 26, 2008

5 minutes for blogging.....

Yeah !!!!

This is good...I am sparing time for my blog. Its quite a time since my last post. I was involved in quite a lot of things during these days. Yes the final semester end-term exams are going on. just one more paper left for being a B.tech degree holder. But actually i wasn't busy in exam stuff, but had quite a lot of things apart from this ( Project, Assignment, Vivas, Seminar, Farewell party, etc. etc).

And I thought that its better to enjoy the moments and then update the blog later on, when I will be having a hell lot of things to write about. But still, I though that i should spare at least 5 minutes for blogging. So came this post. Just to remind you now there are only 6 days left of my being in Durgapur, so I just want to involve myself in all kind of shit full masti sessions with my dear friends, whom I am going to miss like anything.

No comments: