April 29, 2008

It ends here......


No not the Blog. My exams of B.Tech course at NIT Durgapur. The exam is in morning and I still wonder if I am fully prepared for it (just kidding...actually I haven't even prepared half of the syllabus). But it hardly matters....coz I have done so for the other exams as well, and I have done surprisingly well to become a B.Tech.

I am loving this...its great to blog at such times....when you are feeling as if even a second of studying can be your savior but still you are busy pouring your feelings into your blog. Actually I was trying to sleep but i just couldn't. Was thinking of the first exam I wrote in this Institute. In the morning I will be writing my last exam here (hopefully). I am actually having mixed feelings....I just don't want to cry when I will leave this place...reason known to a few people close to me. But I am not sure about the Tear Glands of my eyes, they can burst at any moment. Still I will try my best to keep myself away from this. I am actually busy gathering all the memories and finishing of the pending work to get clearance from the insti. Have loads of work and very little time left....I don't want to cry when I leave this place but I would certainly beg for some more time if I can spend here at this place......I actually love this for no reason....or....coz of infinitely many reasons.

Let me try to sleep now.......and if I fail to sleep, I will take out kakuro and will go to CCD.

All the best to me for my exam ECE 826 CAD for VLSI (Gr88 I remember the subject code)


PS: Kakuro is my dear friend Vikas Kakkar......we call him Kakuro though it sounds as some Japanese Car it is actually some variant of sudoku...Vaiv knows it better.

No comments: