May 7, 2009

Best friend's wedding

Few months back I went for the marriage of one of my best buddies, I think she is one of the earliest to have done this in my group, lucky enough to find the one. Frankly speaking I haven't been to many weddings in my life, but this was really special, right from the way it was organized and the fun which we had during it. All credit goes to the great parents of Bharti, for having such a wonderful arrangement, they actually changed my belief that the marriages can't go smoothly. I had this perception that such events are always associated with, hustle, hastiness, a bit of shouting and disagreements in various issues, but its was all just very smooth.

I enjoyed thoroughly and met quite many people, even the Princi Mam of my +2 school. Nidhi, Anu, Piku Bunty, Rohit, Devraj, Saurabh and many more. We definitely had a blast. We, straight away after the function left to Dhaba for tandoori chicken, as their were no Non Veg dishes in the menu since last two days, and the toungues of beings like me very longing for it. Not to forget I also met Ashish the bridegroom. It was his day afterall. But the woes of the Indian wedding are similar every where and this guy also had to bear something, which he wouldn't experience again in his entire lifetime, its hilarious, but its part of our life. Just play the video below, its not clear although, but the people their burst into laughter when they actually saw ashish's face. Wishing both a very happy married life. Cheers !!!


No comments: