May 9, 2009

Cuisine Map of India

Folks !!!
I know we Indians are real foodie. The best part of India which never finds a mention in any National integrity, sovereignty speeches is the ultimate cuisine of India. Remember the song "Hind desh ke nivasi , Sabhi jan ek hai, Rang roop vesh bhasha chahe anek hai." I beleive the writer didn't had the flair for tasty food, else the cuisine part in it wouldn't have been omitted. So many varieties, so many options. Our country is heaven for foodies isn't it. And those who keep on traveling to places in India should keep on trying these things an here is the food map to help you out. Click on the image to enlarge.


I have my self covered these states "Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Sikkim, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Maharashtra". Have been to some other states as well, but didn't try the ones in the food map. So next time you go to some state, use the food map, and tell me here. By the way its time for my 'Pet Pooja' now.

6 comments:

shubhajoy das said...

hi ziahan sahi blog hai

shubhajoy das said...

sahi blog hai

Unknown said...

Thanks dear :)

Unknown said...

what a collection..dil khus kar dia...

Unknown said...

sahi he yar..ultimate collection..

Unknown said...

Haan found it over the internet and though will add to my blog as well.